End the year with a bang by celebrating the New Year’s Eve with your family in the Philippines. Metro Manila is probably the busiest crowd in the country with special events and countdowns happening everywhere. So planning out your night for this big celebration is important. Good thing there are plenty of best places in the Philippines where you can spend New Year’s eve wonderfully.
Philippines’ Ultimate Sparks & Attractions for New Year
Fireworks display, concerts, cheery festivities, and cool parties, all of these are available in Manila. And to narrow down your options, here are the best places to spend New Year’s Eve in the Philippines:
- Resorts World Manila. When it comes to premier leisure, all-around entertainment, and hotel stay, Resort World has always been the choice of Filipinos. For New Year’s Eve, it’s the perfect place because it is where the grandest countdown and festivities happen every end of the year. You will see popular music acts here and other fun activities to kick off the year.
- Philippine Arena. Another great place for New Year’s Eve is the Philippine Arena in Bulacan. They host various fun activities as well as attractions for the holidays including bazaars, arcade games, carnival rides, parades, and concerts.
- Quezon Memorial Circle. For years, the Circle is among the most popular sites in the Philippines for New Year’s Eve celebrations. You will experience the best street party here while enjoying fantastic shows like pyrotechnic displays, music acts, and other exciting festivities.
- Eastwood, Quezon City. The Eastwood Mall Open Park is home to yearly special events including holiday celebrations. If you’re near the area, this is the best place for New Year’s Eve because they feature celebrities and music acts for the countdown. You will also enjoy the fireworks display at midnight.
- SM Mall of Asia. Every year, MOA has something new to offer for families that want to celebrate the New Year’s Eve outside their homes. There electrifying celebrity performances, sales promotions, marching bands, and a lot more to experience. However, the marvelous pyrotechnic display is the much-awaited attraction in Mall of Asia.
- City of Dreams. Conveniently located in Roxas Boulevard, the City of Dreams is one of the most anticipated non-stop live entertainment venues in the metro. They always feature great performers that you will enjoy watching on New Year’s Eve.
- Rizal Park. This park is popular for families that want to spend the holidays together. There are available snacks in the area with fireworks display to welcome the New Year. Rizal Park is convenient and affordable for those who are in budget while celebrating the New Year’s Eve.
- Shangri-La, Taguig. If you’re in Bonifacio Global City, Shangri-La at the Fort is the best New Year’s Eve destination to visit. They host the countdown event at the High Street Lounge to provide better space for families, groups, and the children.
These are only some helpful tips to guide you in planning your New Year’s Eve celebration with the whole family in the Philippines.